Taste Davao’s freshest bounty in this healthy, no-cook appetizer that will surely leave you asking for more!
Ingredients?! What ingredients?
- ½ kilo tuna, diced
- 3 pieces onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium ginger, minced
- ½ liters white vinegar (sukang puti)
- 2 pieces chili pepper (siling labuyo)
- 5 pieces calamansi
- salt and pepper to taste
I’m staaaarving, tell me how, NOW!
- Wash the fish thoroughly with water.
- In a medium bowl, put the fish in the mixing bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Then, put the remaining ingredients into the bowl and continue mixing.
- Lastly, marinate the fish in vinegar and calamansi. You can add additional salt and pepper to your liking. Let it “cook” by refrigerating it for about an hour or until you see the fish turn white.
Ready, Set, PAKALS!
Level up! Got more time? Grill 2 pieces of pork chop, cut them into pieces, and add to this mouthwatering appetizer for that added oomph!For Inquiries, comments and suggestions please contact US.